American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
2000 FORD F-150 ROUSH EDITION STK #: 1305 -37,000 ORIGINAL MILES!!! -Roush Industries Serial Number 3276 -Rare Mint Truck with low miles -Super Clean Throughout -5.4L V8 with Roush Supercharger -Automatic Transmission -Rear Wheel Drive -Regular Cab Stepside Shortbed -18 Inch Premium Chrome Wheels -Roush Custom Hood -Upper and lower Billet Aluminum Grilles inserts -Fog Lights -Metallic Blue Exterior Paint -Paint Matched Locking Tonneau Cover -Grey Cloth Interior -Carpeted Bed Area -Additional Gauges installed near dash -Air Conditioning -Cruise Control -Power Door Locks w/ Remote Keyless Entry, Power Windows, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Mirrors. -Tilt Wheel -Front Ventilated disc brakes -Engine immobilizer -Kenwood Stereo w/ Remote, Backup Camera, and Bluetooth Handsfree Capability -Kenwood Amplifier also installed behind passenger seat -Fuel Capacity: 25 gallons -Equipped with Fire Extinguisher inside cab for easy access -Two 12V DC power outlets -Side-impact door beam door reinforcement -Center Console w/ Cupholders -Driver airbag and Passenger airbag w/ deactivation switch -All glass and trim in excellent condition -California SMOG Compliant, includes SMOG Certificate upon purchase -Clean Vehicle History Report, no accidents ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door