Earth Motor Cars
3216 Kellwa Drive
New Price! Earth MotorCars is Proud to Present This: 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo RARE 6 Speed - $133,490 MSRP Clean CARFAX. Heated front seats, Dashboard Stitching Dev. Color, Gear Lever Trim Exterior Color, New Clutch, Mew Flywheel, New Pressure plate, AWD, 13 Speakers, 8.5 x 19 Front & 11 x 19 Rear Forged Turbo Wheels, Air Conditioning, CD player, Electronic Stability Control, Garage door transmitter: HomeLink, Navigation System, Power moonroof, Rear Axle-Differential Lock, Security system, Spoiler, Sport Chrono Package Plus, Stitching Front/Rear Seats Deviating Color.This vehicle is also eligible for our EXCLUSIONARY EXTENDED WARRANTY that covers a wide variety of components (certain exclusions apply).....Please ask your sales representative for details.Welcome to Dallas Fort Worth's Premier Luxury, Exotic and Classic Cars Dealership. We specialize in offering the Finest Vehicles, Providing Outstanding Customer Service, Obtaining the Best Financing Options and Stocking a Large Selection of Luxury Vehicles, Exotics, Classic Cars and More! See for Yourself what Thousands of Customers have Discovered over the Years and Make your Next Purchase from Earth MotorCars! Our Goal is to Make you a Customer for Life!Learn more about us by calling 214-483-9040 or via e-mail at [email protected] Visit us on our Website at www.earthmotorcars.com.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door