Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
The 2018 Subaru BRZ is a lightweight contender that knocks out its class! The two door coupe won't be for everyone. Its two door lightweight sporty design makes for a fun and exhilarating sports car. The compact design makes the car responsive and dynamic with the changing road conditions. The 2.0 liter boxer offers 205 hp and 156 lb-ft of torque equipped with the standard 6 speed manual transmission. With a very simple and performance driven cockpit, the BRZ is fun and responsive to drive.
Wilwood 6 Piston Front Brakes with Drilled and Slotted Rotors
Wilwood 4 piston Rear Brakes with Drilled and Slotted Rotors
Raceseng Silver Shift Knob
Grimmspeed Hood Damper Kit
Teins Tech Performance Lowering Springs
Remark Muffler Delete
Blue Exhaust Tips
Superstick, Billet Oil Cap, Red
18X8 Sparco Pro Corsa Wheels, Gloss Silver
Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 225/40R18 Tires
Horsepower: 205 hp
Rear Wheel Drive
MPG: Up to 24 city / 33 highway
Curb weight: 2,789 to 2,840 lbs
Engine: 2.0L 4 Cylinder FA20
Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
ABS & Driveline Race Inspired Traction Control
Side Impact Beams
Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
Low Tire Pressure Warning
Dual Stage Driver & Passenger Front Airbags
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door