Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible in beautiful silver over black leather interior and LESS THAN 17,000 ORIGINAL MILES..! This LS1 V-8 Corvette has an automatic transmission, Clean Car-Fax and AutoCheck, Loaded with options including Heads-Up Display, Telescopic Steering Wheel, Dual Power Seats, Bose Audio W/ Factory Disc Changer, Factory Fog Lights, Tinted Windows, Chrome Wheels wrapped in BRAND NEW FALKEN TIRES..!! Performance upgrades include SLP high flow air filter, Kooks stainless headers, Kooks stainless X-pipe with stainless cats and Corsa stainless mufflers W / Polished tips AND MORE..!! Don\'t miss this opportunity to own this LOW MILE ARIZONA CAR..!! Call or Text anytime 602-513-3298
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door