Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
1997 Ford F150 4x4 custom built big lift. King of road racing gas charged shocks. Great body. Slick paint. Nice original cloth interior. Warn looking hubs. 20inch chrome mag wheels wrapped in 38x1350 R20 Lt trail Grapplers. Super charged V8 auto PS PB. A/C. Pioneer sound system. Runs/Drives
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door