East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#046 1989 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
Painted White with Red insert with Orange stripe and Black pinstripe. There is a bed cover, dual outside mirrors, rubber side moldings, and the grill is good. The front & rear bumpers are chrome, hitch, rear and side glass are good. The windshield has a crack and the door handles are good. The rubber is good, tailgate trim is good, tail lights are faded. The deep-set chrome Rally rims with White letter tires are like new. The headlights and running lights are good.
The interior is Burgundy Tweed on a bench seat that looks good. The door panels are burgundy. The headliner is Burgundy and the Sunvisor’s look great! The Dash is Burgundy and is good. There is a tilt column with Automatic. All factory gauges, Factory AM/FM/Cassette radio, power windows, delay wipers, cruise control, A/C & Heat, Burgundy seat belts, Burgundy carpet. Nice inside.
The truck is powered by a 350 engine hooked to an Automatic overdrive transmission, Edelbrock intake, Quadrajet 4-barrel and chrome valve covers. Headman headers, Serpentine belt system, PS, PFDB, rear Drum brakes. A/C & Heat, MSD Ignition. Runs and handles good.
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door