East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#168 1940 Pontiac Sedan
Painted Black Primer with stainless trim that is good, chrome grill is good, headlight trim is good, newer front & rear bumpers, taillight trim is good, taillights are good. The windshield is newer and in good shape. The driver’s side outside mirror is newer. The door handles are good and the running boards are good. There are newer Radial wide white tires with Black steel rims and baby moons with trim rings that are good. Hood ornament is good, cowl vent needs some TLC. Space saving spare tire. Nice car.
The interior is Gray fabric on bucket seats with the driver’s side being power and both seats recline. Gray dash with original gauge cluster with VDO White face gauges, Lokar Automatic shifter, gray headliner is good, gray dash and trim is good, multicolor door panels and arm rest, gray carpet, black rubber floor mats, shoulder harness belts, tilt column, glove box like new. Nice inside.
Powered by a 350 engine with Automatic transmission, Edelbrock aluminum intake, 4-barrel carb, power steering, stock exhaust manifolds, newer single exhaust, 40 Pontiac in front with Power 4-wheel brakes, 10-bolt rear end, electric fuel pump. Runs and drives good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door