East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#098 1940 Packard 1801
Convertible Sedan and only 13 Remaining cars of this model. Always garaged. 58,000 Original miles, loads of spare parts.
Painted Black with a Tan Convertible to with back glass like new. The door handles are good as is the dual outside mirrors. Original Running boards, taillights are good, hood vents are good, body moldings are good. The headlights, grill, hood ornament, front & rear bumpers are all good. The Bumper guards, original hubcaps are all good. Original rims and trim rings with wide white wall radial tires are good. All the glass is good. The rubber is good, third brake lights. Good Looking Packard.
The interior is Burgundy leather on bench seats, burgundy carpet and carpeted floor mats, burgundy door panel and kick panels all look good. The sill plates, door handles, window cranks are all good. Nice Woodgrain dash and garnish moldings, turn signals, 3-Speed on the column, all factory gauges and clock, Burgundy Sunvisor’s, Black seat belts front and back seat. Leather wrapped steering wheel. Looks good inside.
Powered by the Original Packard straight eight that has been rebuilt, hooked to a 3-speed transmission, single exhaust. Alternator in place of generator. New clutch, rebuilt brakes. Replaced carburetor. Runs and handles good. Nice piece of history! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door