East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#010 1978 Lincoln Mark V
4,115 Original Miles
Painted a nice Diamond Blue with a White pin stripe that is original. The White top is original. Dual outside mirrors, body side molding is the same color as the car. Hubcaps, white wall tires, Rocker panel molding, power antenna, Hideaway head lights, bumper guards in front & rear. Wheel well moldings. All original outside and looks beautiful.
The Blue leather interior is on a power split seat, power windows, power vent windows, power door locks, tilt column, Wood grain dash, blue dash pad, blue carpet and floor mats, blue head liner and sun visors with mirrors that are lighted. Cruise control, delay lights, factory AM/FM/8 Track/CB radio. Power trunk opener in glove box. Looks new inside.
Powered by a 460-cubic inch engine, 3 speed Ford C6 Automatic transmission, power disc brakes, power steering, A/C & Heat. Still has the factory stickers and codes painted on the firewall and engine. Runs like new. Visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door