East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#011 1959 Ford Thunderbird
This T-Bird was finished in 2011 with pictures of the build and receipts. 1,900 miles since restored.
Painted Colonial White with Blue top, dual outside mirrors that are like new. Door handles like new. Windshield trim, power top, front bumper like new, rear bumper has a few spots, emblems like new, fender trim and antenna is like new. Wiper arms like new, taillights and trim like new. Kelsey Wire rims with white wall tires like new. Top and trunk works good. A good looker.
Dark Blue with light Blue inserts, dark blue padded dash, Light blue carpet, dark blue carpeted floor mats front & back with Thunderbird logo, dark blue center console, dash cluster, white face gauges, AM/FM is newer with plug in radio, automatic on column, white steering wheel, white Sunvisors and like new. Weatherstripping and felt like new, rear view mirror, Two-Tone back seat and side panels are like new. Door handles and window cranks like new. Beautiful inside.
Powered by a factory 352 engine mated to a 3-speed Automatic transmission with Holley 4-barrel carb. Original intake, stock exhaust manifolds, power steering, fender wells and firewall painted to match car that is slick and nice. Fan painted white, air cleaner is white, Ford logo valve covers painted blue. Dual exhaust is newer. Gas tank is newer. Newer rubber pads under hood. Hoses and belts are newer. Runs and drives good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2012 Chevrolet Corvette Centennial Edition
1976 Ford Gran Torino
1981 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
1934 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery
1962 Chevrolet Impala SS
2006 Ford Mustang Saleen
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door