790 Alabama Ave
Here is a super nice 1992 Ford F-150 Flare Side short bed truck with only 75,000 actual miles. It has never been involved in an accident according to CarFax. CarFax also backs up the miles to be correct. This truck is powered by a great running 5.0 Liter engine with overdrive automatic transmission. The paint looks great. It has a bedliner in the bed. It has brand new American Racing wheels with new tires that really set this truck off. The interior is in great condition as well. No tears or rips in the seat. The carpet, door panels and headliner all look great. It has power windows and locks. The ac blows cold and has heat. Everything works including the dual tanks. Truck drives like new. It was driven 5 hours after we bought it with no issues. There is a small star crack in windshield on lower part of drivers side but very little. This would be a great daily driver. Drive it anywhere!! Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] Go to our website to see alot more pictures at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1995 Saleen Mustang GAA Classic Car Auction
1996 Chevy 1500 Stepside Excellent Condition LOOK
1948 Ford Club Coupe 302 Engine Heidts Frontend AC
1973 VW Beetle Runs Great Original Engine LOOK
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
1997 Chevy 1500 Extended Cab Super Clean Truck
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door