Second owner of this beautiful Ford F100 Explorer. Three on the tree, 2-wheel drive, 4.9 Litre, 6 Cyl300 cid. with only 70,600 miles on her. She has been running just fine but as it always happens, when I go to prep her for sale the engine will crank but will not start at this time. (Recently replaced the fuel line so Im assuming it might be a bad fuel pump.) Originally purchased as a restoration project but as life has is, there is never enough time in the day. Rather than watch her rust in my drive, Id like to see her off to someone that can invest the time and effort in. She has some rust, but overall the truck is in great condition, just needs a bit of TLC.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door