790 Alabama Ave
Check out this cool and very RARE 1930 Ford Model A Huckster produce truck. It has original engine and transmission and runs great. It drives great like a 1930 Model A should. It is steel fenders and running boards and hood. The wood is in great condition. The tailgate lets down and it has the side curtains. Just image you are back in the early 30's putting produce in the back to go sell. That was the good life I bet. The transmission shifts out good. It still has the gas cut off valve and the floor starter as well as the original gauges. The emergency brake works. It has matching dual side mounts with the same wire spoke wheels. The original generator has been replaced with an alternator and is now 12 volts. This Model A will get you more attention than most high dollar vehicles. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevy Bel Air 235 Engine Automatic Runs Great
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
1971 Chevy Cheyenne SHARP TRUCK Original Engine AC
1958 Chevy Del-Ray RARE CAR Runs & Drives Good A/C
1992 Chevy Z71 Stepside 4X4 Short Bed Runs Good
1955 Chevy 150 2 Door Wagon Sharp Car RARE FIND
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door