East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#026 1984 Chevrolet Scottsdale
Painted a Beautiful Red paint BC/CC with cowl induction fiberglass hood. This truck was restored in 1990. Newer door handles, new rubber and felt, newer tinted glass, the bed is slick and straight. Rear roll pan, front chrome bumper, custom grill is like new. Side marker lights are like new. Clear tail lights, Custom 20" rims with Goodyear Tires. 12 bolt rear end with chrome cover. Looks good.
The interior has a bench seat covered in gray and Red Tweed, door panels are gray and red Tweed with red Tweed arm rest, power windows, gray Tweed dash with red Tweed insert on face side. Factory gauges and gauge cluster are silver. Tilt column with Automatic, Grant Steering wheel. Pioneer AM/FM/CD player, gray carpet, sill plates are good. Half kick panels in gray Tweed. Sun Visors gray tweed. All the metal inside the cab painted Red. Gray seat belts. Looks good inside.
Powered by a 427 engine with 675 HP, Edelbrock intake, Performer carb, chrome water neck, chrome alternator bracket, aluminum pulleys, power steering, aluminum radiator with two electric fans, power disc front brakes, headers, Billet valve covers, braided cover on hoses, MSD ignition, dual exhaust with chrome tips. Fire wall and Fender well painted Red. Factory A/C is not hooked up. Runs and Sounds good. Nice and clean under the hood. For more info visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door