Beautiful Ruby Red Pearlcoat chevy Pickup with a built 350, 350 horse Sniper Throttle body, 700R4 trans, Ford 9" rear, A frame front suspension, and Power rack and pinion steering, Vintage air, custom leather interior and carpeting, Dakota digital dash, upgraded leaf spring in the rear. Rear end is rolled with frenched tail lights and brake lights. New Oak bed coated with spar varnish. Cragar mags and new tires. 3900 miles since build and was a body off frame build. New aluminum gas tank with electric pump and new gauge. Billet door steps Must see to appreciate.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door