GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Just in from the Pacific Northwest, this 1992 Ford F150 was purchased new July of 1992 and resided with the same owning entity until our recent acquisition this past September 2020. It has been used just 122438 miles over the past 28 years and remains very good condition both mechanically and cosmetically. The truck has a rock-solid structure and appears to retain most if not all its original two tone silver factory paint. The truck is powered by Fords proven 5.8 liter V8 engine, Automatic transmission with overdrive and part time 4 Wheel drive.
Highlights include: Power steering, power brakes, power windows, power locks, air conditioning, tweed cloth gray interior, split front bench seat, rear bench seat, auxiliary power outlet, dual fuel tanks, custom rear bumper, Alpine stereo and Autoguard anti-theft system.
This Generation of Ford trucks are very popular and are a value in what they can do for you. These trucks hit the sweet spot of nostalgia and performance. This 1992 Ford F150 XLT 4X4 has a perfect CARFAX and is ready to go work for you.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door