East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#153 1948 International Pickup
You don’t see many of these around
Painted Green with dual outside mirrors, front bumper is chrome. No rear bumper, wood bed, stainless door handles, emblems, roll out windshield, running boards, dual wipers, stainless grill, stainless headlight trim rings. Wide white tires with hubcaps, hood emblem. Good Looker.
New tan bench seat, turn signal on column, factory gauges, tan dash, door panels. Window handles and door handles are good. Nice inside.
Powered by a 6-cylinder engine with a 3-speed transmission and single exhaust. Drives and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door