200 E Cypress St
This car runs and drives great. Always dealer serviced and garaged kept. Full power, leather, new tires. Very rare Factory Turbo Cabriolet AWD. Type Flat 6. Induction Twin-turbocharged. Bore x Stroke 3.94 in/100 mm x 3.01 in/76.4 mm. Displacement 219.60 cu-in/3,600cc. Horsepower 415 @ 6000 rpm. Torque 415 lb-ft @ 2700-4600 rpm. Max RPM 6750. Compression Ratio 9.4:1.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door