Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Fuel Injected 1963 Chevrolet Corvette: Matching Number Original Survivor This 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible is an extremely rare and desirable fuel injected model with a matching numbers 327 V8 with 360hp. Saddle tan with tan interior. An original un-restored car with factory hardtop and electric windows. The fuel injection unit is out but comes included with the car and a 4 barrel carburetor is currently installed. This all original matching numbers survivor is a good running and driving example that's been under the same ownership since 1974. A very exciting find and a fantastic buy.NEW PRICE: $69,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door