AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1955 Chevrolet 3100 (Tulsa, OK) $59,900 obo reduced to $54,949 Big back glass, currently running & driving with 350/Turbo 350 trans. Also includes, new Art Morrison complete chassis with the following: Drag-race 4-link type suspension with polished, stainless 4-bars, fabricated 9-inch rear end housing. Strange polished aluminum center section with spool and 4:11 gears. Strange 40 spline axels. Polished stainless tubular control arms. Coil overs. Detroit Speed rack & pinion. Wilwood 4 corner Dynalite brakes. Mark Williams chrome moly drive shaft. Weld R/T Woodward Wheels - 15x6, 15x10. Mickey Thompson tires. Rossler Turbo 400 Trans, manual valve body with trans brake. Reid bell housing and transmission case, rated to withstand 4000 hp. Engine: 383 small block, Dart Sportsman block, Airflow Research heads, Lunati Signature Series rotating assembly, Mahle forged pistons, Comp Cams mechanical roller cam & lifters, Weiand ceramic coated tunnel ram intake, Quick Fuel 650 double-pump carbs, MSD Pro Billet distributor, Billet Specialties complete front runner set-up with power steering and A/C compressor, engine dyno tested to 588 hp. New PRC polished core support with radiator and A/C condenser & fans. All parts brand new, no expense spared, too much to list. Please call our friend Greg at 918-625-8861 or Mark 918-346-9159
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door