AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
Stk 2316 1966 Chrysler 300
The Chrysler 300 'Non Letter Series' was introduced in 1962 as a replacement for the Windsor brand. It was considered by many to be a luxurious muscle car with the good performance of the Plymouth/Dodge models and the comfort and ride of a Chrysler. This 1966 Chrysler 300 hardtop has had a retro-restoration with some carefully thought out mechanical enhancements. It just may be the only 1966 "Chrysler 300 SRT8" in existence. Originally powered by a 383/4V Chrysler wedge, the big MOPAR was the recipient of a 6.1L Hemi. A 2006 Jeep SRT8 with 44K miles on the clock donated the Hemi. It remains stock except for a computer/harness from MOPAR specialist Bouchillon Performance Engineering. A 2006 5.7L Dodge pickup (28K miles) gifted the 3-speed/OD automatic transmission. Underneath is a solid chassis equipped with power steering and upgraded power disc/drum brakes w/dual master. Other mechanical improvements include: custom exhaust, refurbished front suspension and new radiator. The exterior of the big Chrysler was nicely repainted (2014) Nissan Magnetic Grey (2-stage). All of the chrome trim (and there is a lot of it) is in near factory condition. Period-correct 5-spoke CoysWheel alloys mount new 15" Hankook whitewall radials. The interior was upgraded with black vinyl and grey tweed. Standard equipment on these Chryslers was very posh - offering bucket seats, wall-to-wall carpeting, tinted windows, courtesy lights and many other luxury features. Sounds are provided by a Sony AM/FM/CD stereo system and Vintage Air handles the HVAC. This is one comfortable ride. This 1966 'Chrysler 300 SRT8' is an amazing MOPAR street rod. It must be seen to be appreciated. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door