Classic Car Deals
1967 Chevrolet Camaro factory coded RED paint with white racing stripes 350 V/8 engine with a Edelbrock aluminum performance intake with a Holly Double Pumper carburetor with a 4-speed transmission with a HURST chrome handle shifter with a white cue ball and it has a factory installed fold down rear seat. Built in Van Nuys and is a rust free west coast Chevy Camero with Headman tube headers, dual exhaust, flow masters, cross over pipe, VDO tach, S/W black and white gauges, bucket seats, new windshield, new steering box, new oil, oil filter and air filter, full chassis service, Rally Sport tail lights, locking Bowtie gas cap, new stainless steel trim rings, metal top hat chrome center caps, BFG Radial T/A tires, clean California title with current registration This 67 Camaro starts, runs, drives and sounds great. Looks like a real 1960\'s era period correct day two street rod with Headman Headers, chrome tach, chrome valve covers, triple black and white gauges, raised white letter tires, white racing stripes, rally wheels, bright factory red paint, black interior, and it has the look, colors, rake and stance of a mid 60\'s Camaro Street racer Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door