Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Desirable 1987 Rolls-Royce Corniche II Convertible This highly collectible 1987 Rolls-Royce Corniche II Convertible is an excellent original example that sports a striking color combination. Burgundy metallic with tan leather interior. Showing 74k miles, it starts right up and drives but would benefit from servicing at this time. It has nice paint and chrome and the power top works as it should. The soft-top seam needs repair as do the wooden door caps. The seats could also use some attention. One quick dye of the seats, refurbish the drivers door wood, do a bit of mechanical work and you have a good driver quality Corniche. A superb value and offered at a bargain price. A very exciting opportunity for any Rolls-Royce enthusiast. Don\'t miss the chance to own this classic and iconic Rolls-Royce. Price: $46,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1958 Jaguar Xk150S
1941 Cadillac Series 62 Fleetwood Sedan
1968 Lamborghini 400GT
1971 Mercedes-Benz 280SE 35
1974 Ferrari 365 GT4 Berlinetta Boxer
1960 Rolls-Royce Phantom V Limousine
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door