Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Factory Black 1962 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider with Upgraded 1600 Veloce Motor and 5-Speed GearboxThis 1962 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider is an excellent original driver quality example fitted with a later 1600 Veloce motor with dual Webber carburetors and mated to a 5-speed gearbox. An extremely sought-after factory black car with black interior. It wears an older restoration that is beginning to show its age and ready for light recommissioning. Offered with an aftermarket fiberglass hard-top. The interior would benefit from some attention at this time and the paint is not without its minor flaws. The car will require servicing and cosmetic attention but is a great starter classic with a nice patina to it. The windshield will also need replacing as it has a small crack in it. The Alfa is mechanically strong and primarily needs minor cosmetics to bring it to the next level. A car with a lot of potential and that requires minimal effort from its next loving caretaker. This increasingly desirable and collectible Alfa Romeo is not to be missed.Car is titled as a 1964Chassis no. AR 0053 621373Factory Black Upgraded 1600 Veloce Motor and 5-Speed GearboxMechanically Strong An increasingly desirable and collectible Alfa Romeo Price: $56,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door