Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Stunning 1935 SS 100 Jaguar 2 Litre Roadster: One of Just 190 2 Litre Examples Built This 1935 SS 100 Jaguar 2 Litre Roadster is an absolutely gorgeous car wearing a quality older restoration. Beautiful red paint with tan leather interior. Just out of 35 years of loving ownership. The previous owner was a pilot who participated in several rallies with the car over the years and recently invested $15k into it. The original matching numbers 2.5 litre engine that the car was born with comes with the car but it currently has a 3.5 litre motor installed. The car also retains its original gearbox. Mechanically superb, this SS 100 runs and drives as incredible as it looks. It comes complete with its soft-top and side curtains. It's also absolutely rust free. This is a lovely example of the legendary sports roadster that would be ideal for the Mille Miglia Retro, the Colorado Grand, and other rallies. Of the 308 SS 100 Jaguar roadsters built, this is one of just 190 2 Litre examples produced. One of the most aesthetically pleasing cars of its time, the SS 100 is also among the rarest. The SS 100 remains the essential 1930s British sports car. One of just 190 2 Litre examples built One of only 308 SS 100 roadsters producedOne of the most aesthetically pleasing cars of its timeAmong the most sought-after pre-war sports carsOffered with several service records and receipts Price: $425,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door