Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Hard to Find 1973 Excalibur Series II Roadster with 30k Miles: One of Very Few Series II Roadsters ProducedThis 1973 Excalibur Series II Roadster is a beautiful original example and quite a rare find being one of only a handful ever produced. Maroon with tan leather interior and just 30k original miles. The 454 motor is the same big-block V8 which was being used in the Corvette at the time making this an extremely desirable series. Mechanically superb, the car runs and drives fantastic. Very presentable paint, chrome, and interior. A solid, straight, and honest car. Excalibur Roadsters this clean are getting harder and harder to come across. Increasingly collectible and highly sought-after. One of very few Series II Roadsters Produced30k Original MilesDesirable 454 Big Block V8Excellent Original ConditionPrice: $49,500 2 seats8 cylindersconvertible
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door