East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#110 1957 Chevrolet Belair
5000 miles since done, built 3 years ago in 2017.
Painted a beautiful Burgundy metallic paint with dual outside mirrors that are new, door handles are new, all trim is new, all stainless is new, all glass is new. All rubber and felt is new, hood spears are new, grill is new, LED head lights and taillights are new, bumpers front & rear new. Grill light bar is new. Gold emblems are new, chrome wiper arms new. The Cragar Rims and Mastercraft tires are new. Air shocks are new. The trunk is boxed in with Gray vinyl and center section that is embroidered with God Bless The USA and the American Flag. An eye catcher!
The interior is a Custom gray cloth interior on a bench seat. '57 Chevy Logo embroidered in back seat and front seat. Custom door panels are gray. New window cranks, new door handles, tilt column, New Omega Kustom gauges, under dash A/C, new Black original type headliner and Sunvisors. New Billet rear view mirror. Aftermarket radio AM/FM with Chevrolet Logo, black removeable console with 2 cup holders. Package tray covered in black with embroidered '57 Chevy logo and dual speakers. Beautiful inside.
The engine is a rebuilt 350 with a 350 Automatic transmission. Chrome Chevrolet logo air cleaner and valve covers, aluminum intake is Edelbrock with Edelbrock carb. Heat & A/C. Flex Fan, chrome fan shroud, Billet water neck, headers, power booster and master cylinder with chrome cap. Electric fan, new dual Flowmaster exhaust with stainless tips. 10 Bolt rear end with chrome cover, electric fuel pump, power steering, power front disc brakes. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door