A rare find is now placed on the market. 1972 Cadillac Coupe Deville bought from the orignal owner Beautiful gold exterior with like new brown leather interior. You can smell the leather,just as you enter the car.... This is a California automobile,also a non smoker car.. All ash trays are just as shinny as 1972..As you can see by the pictures all the interior is perfect. Also inside the trunk as new.. This automobile was always maintained as needed. Garaged kept a must! 43,344 original miles. Options are,power eight way seat,power windows,power door locks,tilt steering wheel and factory air..The A/C does work!!! All interior wood trim is just like new. Excellent exterior stainless trim and all chrome. This automobile drives just like it came off the showroom floor back in 1972.. Another one like this will not coming around for quite some time...Check out the other ad's on these Cadillac's..Price's are much higher, than I'am asking. No Certified Checks. No Wire Transfers. Cash in Person, or Pay Pal.No Wire Bank Transfers...Buyer to pay all pay pal fees about 4%..I have experience in shipping and can assist.The buyer does pay for all the shipping cost.Also the asking price has been lowered from 30,000. now to 10,989.00 obo...Please no low offers!Please do not inquire unless you have the funds to buy the Cadillac.I do not need to sell, if it does not sell I will keep the Cadillac...
Interest parties please Call (9l6) 205-9402 Serious inquires only Please !!Local trades considered. Trade for Old VW Bus 1965 or Older.65 Mustang Fast Back...Must Be in Fairly Good Condition....Thanks for Looking...
*Noticed some dullness in the paint on the trunk lid and hood. Might need a good buffing or re spray...Just on those surface's.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door