This Old Ford Super Deluex is From California. Very complete.Nice and a very straight body considering this Ford is 66 years old.Appears to not have had any major dents in it's life time.However I did notice one very small dent on the top of the pass. fender above the head lite.Runs and drives.Flat head motor with the three speed stick shift.Two New water pumps.New brakes & lines.New fuel pump.New belts.New battery.Fuel tank has been boiled out and re sealed.Does have some rust in the trunk as shown in the pictures.Also some rust in the rockers & a little under the left rear tail lite.Just a spot the size of a quarter on the rear deck lid, bottom corner.Other than that looking at the under side & also the frame appears in very good shape.Front grill is in perfect condition. I have a Clear Calif old small pink slip.Dropped my Price.I have found another project,so I would like to sell my Ford..Offered at $8,650 or any reasonable offer. Was priced at 10,998.00 Interested please call (9l6) 205-9402..Pay Pal buyers add 4% for the pay pal charges.Can help arrange shipping, but the buyer does pay for all shipping charges.Not to many of these Old Classic Super Deluex Ford Coupe's like this one around anymore.Thank you for looking.Will not respond to tex from area code 740. So do not waist time.If the ad is up the Ford is for sale.I will delete this ad when the Ford is Sold. Trades considered .Vw Bus only 1965 & Older.No Junk...Thank you for Looking at my ad....
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1954 Mercury Monterey
1957 Ford Custom 300
1970 Chevy Fleetside Short bed
52 Ford Station Wagon Very Original Price Lowered
1970 Ford Mustang
1968 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Low MilesPrice Dropped
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door