This is a California Car. No Rust.Well, just a lite surface on the floors..Very straight body...I have the stock rear bumper, It will need re Chroming...I do not have the Tail Lites...They are available after market.All glass is original.Windshield has a crack. The motor is a 351 Cleveland, ran last about 2 yrs ago. Turns Freely complete 360 Degrees. Transmission is a C/6 Brand new complete exhaust..Has Disc Brakes in the front..Clean California Title.$ 6,898.00 Serious offers considered... Call (9l6) 205-9402.. I do Not Text. Your E Mail will only be answered if you Leave a Phone number... Thank You
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1974 Cadillac coupe DeVille Calif Cadillac
Roseville , CA
1963 Cadillac 2dr hard top w/ motor w/trans
1972 Cadillac Cp Deville W 43000 Original Miles
1948 Ford Super Deluex Coupe price lowered
1970 Chevy Fleetside Short bed
1968 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Low MilesPrice Dropped
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door