Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe is fully restored with all original sheet metal, engine and all mechanical. Original flat head V8, rebuilt, original 3-speed manual transmission, rebuilt, original rear end, rebuilt, and all original interior. This classic has been lovingly restored and has been in the same family for decades. Looks like someone is going to get a wonderful piece of American history in excellent condition that was loved by one caring family for a very long time. Offered at $55,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1966 Chevy Bel Air L72 427
Orange , CA
1966 Chevy C10 Frame Off Fully Documented
1998 Chevrolet Super Corvette One Of Two LS1
1956 Ford F100 Big Window Big Block WOW
1996 Chevrolet Grand Sport Fully Loaded Documented
2005 Custom Soft Tail Chopper V Twin SS113 300 Mi
Orange , CA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door