American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1982 DODGE RAMPAGE PICK UP This 1982 Dodge Rampage was reportedly acquired by the father of its current owner in 1988 and has since been refinished in black exterior over a black vinyl interior. This Rampage is offered with window sticker, factory literature, handwritten and printed service records, and a clean Oregon title. Odometer reads 58,935 miles. The seller states that a repaint in black was carried out several years ago. Factory 13 steel wheels are fitted with polished trim rings and Wanli tires. Bed rails have been installed on the tops of the rear quarter panels. The cabin features bucket seats trimmed in black vinyl and an aftermarket stereo wired to speakers in the doors. The 5-digit odometer shows approximately 59k miles, with total mileage unknown. The carbureted 2.2-liter inline-four is mated to a 4-speed manual transaxle, and the head gasket, timing belt, water pump, and the clutch have been replaced. KYB shocks and struts have been installed. A full size spare tire is included. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door