200 E Cypress St
This land cruiser is in immaculate condition. it has been completely restored. it has a 350 chevy V8 with a 4 speed manual trans. Upgraded disc brakes and power steering. New rims and tires. New paint, interior and soft top. custom winch. spare matching rim and tire, off road jack and a yeti cooler. front and rear spot lights. This land cruiser runs and drives great. Must see.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door