200 E Cypress St
This Land Cruiser is in great condition. Previous owner owned for 35 years. Original California blue license plates. 1975 2F motor and 4 speed trans. rebuilt carb, new oil main seal, New soft top, new custom bucket seats, new rims and tires, new exhaust, runs and drive great. ready for some summer fun with the top off.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door