200 E Cypress St
This Sedan is in great condition. Same owner for over 50 years. Professionally built with many custom features. All steel body and fenders. 350 chevy V8 with a 700R4 overdrive automatic transmission. Kugel front and rear independent suspension. Halibrand rims with new tires, air condition with rear vents, all windows power, tilt column, 4 wheel disc brakes, custom under dash a/c and radio controls, sunroof, VDO gauges, front power seats, banjo steering wheel, much more. Must See
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door