420 W. Lambert Rd. Ste. A
Early fifties style Hot Rod. Early ford suspension and brakes. 327 tri-power small block with power glide trans originally from the 2015 riddler winner built by Chip. Previously owned by Chip Foose, and the chassis was from Model A overhaulin build. Currently Registered, Runs and Drives Great.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door