790 Alabama Ave
Here is a really sharp and RARE FIND 1967 Mercury Cyclone. You see alot of Ford Fairlane but not a Mercury. This car runs and drives great. It is powered by a 289 engine. It starts with easy and sounds great with the dual exhaust. It has both the regular fan as well as an electric fan to keep it running cool. Added to this car was Vintage A/C that works good. The body is super straight and the paint is very slick. The bumpers look great as does all the chrome trim. No rust issues on the body or anywhere that I have seen. The interior is just as nice with the two tone red and white seats, center console with original floor shifter, door panels, headliner and carpet. The dash pad looks great. It has a good sounding stereo hidden in the glove box. All the gauges work except the fuel gauge which just stopped working because the sending unit went bad. It has power steering and has had disc brakes added to the front. It has good tires and nice wheels. The trunk pan is solid and there is a spare and jack. The floor pans are solid and underneath the car looks good. The guy we bought this car from is very picky about his cars and takes excellent care of them. If something goes wrong he fixes it. This is a very good car with great eye appeal and runs great. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics of this beauty on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2000 Chevy Silverado Regular Cab 2WD Nice Truck
1966 Cadillac DeVille Convertible Super Nice A/C
1932 Ford Hi Boy Roadster New Interior & Top NICE
1935 Ford ALL STEEL Sedan Runs Great Flathead V8
1982 Jeep CJ7 Limited Edition VERY RARE LOOK
2004 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Dale Earnhardt Edition
Bremen , GA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door