East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#184 1962 Ford Galaxy 500 XL
73,000 Original Miles
Painted Viking Blue with a white convertible top this car is slick, straight and beautiful. Newer White convertible top, door handles are original and good. Drivers side outside mirror is good. Original body trim is good. Rocker panel moldings are good. Emblems are good. Front & rear bumpers are like new, grill and headlight trim are good. Turn signals are good. Back panel trim and tail lights are good. Hub caps with white wall tires like new. Hood trim is good. Antenna is good. Eye catcher.
Interior is Light Sapphire Blue on bucket seats that look good. Door panels and trim, arm rest and base all good. Door handles, window cranks are good. Dash pad is good. Dash face and factory gauges good, factory clock, console with Automatic shifter is good. Factory AM radio, glove box is good, blue carpet is good. Blue Sunvisor’s are good. Back side panels are good. Window cranks are good. Sill plates are good. Power top, aftermarket AM/FM/Cassette radio mounted under dash. Seat belts front and back, all glass is good. Rubber and felt are good. Looks good inside.
Powered by a 362 engine with 220 HP, 2-barrel, factory valve covers with Ford logo blue, Factory air cleaner is blue. Factory exhaust manifolds, factory intake, power steering, new power brake booster and master cylinder, power brakes. Dual exhaust. Runs and drives good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door