Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning no expense spared on this 1941 Dodge WD-21 pickup that was treated to a full nut-and-bolt restoration to original specifications. This truck shows well, with factory-correct two-tone black and green paint over an original-style black and tan vinyl interior. The basic down-to-business interior is trimmed with simple factory-original heavy grain vinyl on the seat. The headliner and interior panels are correctly done in black cowlboard. The basic dash features original instruments and controls, all showing in excellent condition. The truck rides on correct heavy-duty wheels, and the long 9-foot bed features a beautifully restored oak plank floor. The Dodge's 218ci Flathead inline-6 engine runs well and is paired with a 4-speed manual transmission. This truck features a front-end design with a barrel-shaped base and a sharp V-shaped grille. The exterior is highlighted by long, sleek crowned front and rear fenders, with embossed speed lines on the lower rears of each fender. Please don't hesitate to call anytime with any offers or questions... 602-513-3298
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door