This is a very nice example of an all original from California Classic rare 2 door wagon.Still has the Original Paint..Runs & drives.Flathead motor with 3 speed overdrive transmission.Six volt system.Brand New 6 volt Battery..Speedometer shows 37,887. I'am sure it has gone over.Has some rust in the front floors, as shown in the pictures.The rust does not extend into the rocker panels.The rear floors have a couple of very minor rust spots.Rust in the floors are in the flat area's.I have had a automotive fabricator look at the rust in the floors & he said the floor replacement panels are available.Rocker panels are very solid, the rust in the floors does not extend into the Rockers.A mall spot in each of the front fenders at the bottoms, shown in the pictures.Dent in the drivers side front fender.All glass is good except for the drivers side window & passenger side rear flat glass. These windows have cracks in them.Rear side windows slid to open.All the Doors open, close & fit tight.I have the original oil bath air cleaner.Clean Calif old small title.Original black plates are in excellent condition.$6,850.00 obo Lowering my Price for a short time for a Quick Sale..$9,995.00 obo..Local trades might be considered..Call (9l6) 205-9402... I can help with shipping.Buyer pays for all the shipping cost.E.Mail''s will only be answered if you leave me your valid phone#. Sorry to many scams.I do not text.Pay Pal buyers add 4% for the Pay Pal fee...Thanks for Looking.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Ford Custom 300
1948 Ford Super Deluex Coupe price lowered
1970 Ford Mustang
1954 Mercury Monterey
1968 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Low MilesPrice Dropped
1970 Chevy Fleetside Short bed
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door