Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Stunning 1966 Austin-Healey 3000 Mark III BJ8 this superb example has been with same owner since 1977. extensive service documents and records. show quality paint -chrome-britework and interior. interior looks and smells as new. no flaws in paint or mechanicals.
brand new soft convertible top. stainless exhaust. full recent service. hertige certificate. this is a no excuse fine example of the very sought after BJ8 3000. complete with original spare-jack and tools.
Please see the video at www.classiccarsofsarasota.com
Call us at 941-355-1955 7 days a week till 9pm
We can finance this car to 72 months and we offer shipping service world wide door to door no problem.
We welcome inspections anytime this car is located in our Boutique location at 8700 S Tamiami Trail Sarasota Fl 32438
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door