1957 Ford F100 Nice little Ford pickup 289 with C4 automatic transmission , Tire's are fair , body is in good shape , there is rust in the stepup area of the door , as it is it has nice diamond plate step's . Run's great ,new brake's , new shock's , spring's, king pin's , etc. Need's windshield wiper switch , sorry i forgot 2v or as most people call it 2- barrel carb. Plus..... All origianal drive train go's with it ! 292 Y-BLOCK ( that run's with 4spd. with PTO , original radiator, flywheel , clutch , bell housing , motor mount's plus extra master cylinder's , clutch slave cyl. , & wheel cyl's. , extra hood hinge's , door hinge's , rocker assy's , fuel pump's , original radio (don't have knob), extra exhaust, manifold's with cross over pipe , starter's , generator , extra stater bendix ! Truck run's GOOD Has a bonded title, been owned by the same person since the 80's
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door