American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1967 PONTIAC TEMPEST CUSTOM This immaculate 1967 Pontiac Tempest Custom is truly a beauty! It was produced by Pontiac from 1961 to 1970, and again from 1987 to 1991. The Tempest was built in Fremont, California and has always been a California car. This iteration is a 2 door hardtop coupe, concealing bench seats front and rear. Has original rebuilt 326 cu. in. V-8 engine & original rebuilt automatic transmission. Dimensions are 115 in (2,900 mm) wheelbase and an overall length of 203 in (5,200 mm). Has a solid rear axle. New features include new paint, new black vinyl interior including door panels, new black carpet throughout, new 5-spoke Rev wheels. Has newer Kumho Ecsta 4X II M+S radial tubeless tires (225/50 ZR17 98W). Equipped with A/C, power windows, front disc brakes, rear drum brakes. Includes vintage AM/FM Radio. GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door