GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
One of the most influential automobiles of all time is the Model T. Built from 1908 through 1927, 15 million cars were produced. 1914 was a big year for Ford Motor Company as out of all the cars in the world , 50 percent of them were Fords. Henry had also streamlined the production process down to only 93 minutes to assemble a car. The next vehicle to surpass the volume and success of the T was the Volkswagen Beetle in 1972. The price of a brand new Model T was only $260, making it very affordable to the average working middle class. The 1914 T is what is referred to as "Tin Lizzie." The model T averaged 18 miles per gallon while using 60 octane.
This 1915 Model T Racer offered here is being sold on BILL OF SALE ONLY. This car runs and handles exceptionally well. The car has a fresh oil change and fresh grease in the rear end. The brass radiator has been professionally tank treated and boiled at a local radiator shop recently. The car runs cool and can be taken on long trips. The wood spokes are in great condition and the tires are very good as well. The aluminum hogs head is available with purchase if desired, but currently has electric start. The car also has a brand new gas tank. This car is sure to please and is a blast to drive.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door