1965 Plymouth Barracuda. This is an absolutely solid and rust free mopar, every floor pan body panel and frame are all and in excellent condition. It will require some body work on the passenger quarter it does not need to be replaced just massaged. It still has the original paint not even primered so you can see it has nothing to hide. It is ready for daily driver duty now. Everything mechanical has been gone through. New brakes all around including the master cylinder, radiator rodded and cleaned, new water pump, new remanufactured carburetor, plugs, wires and points, fresh oil and filter, and new fluid and filter in the transmission. It starts runs and drives great, it has one of Mopars best engines the 225 slant six. Suspension and steering are all very smooth, brakes are manual but work great. It needs bodywork and paint and seats, carpet and door panels. the headliner is excellent, it will also need a new front windshield, but all the rest of the glass and the huge back window are in great shape. It will need new keyed door lock cylinders but it has has every piece of trim still on it and in great shape. Also have original underdash a/c for it as well as extra k member and original air cleaner. Title is clean in my name and notarized.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door