Classic Car Deals
1965 Oldsmobile 442 Original engine and Jetaway automatic transmission. Looks to have been in same family since new, last registered in 2003. Was repainted in the late 90s ,Bumpers are in excellent condition no dents or rust. Exterior trim has some pitting ,Interior has some rips and stains but is all there everything works as should including radio. New door panels, seat covers, headliner and carpet on order and included with sale. I did a complete mechanical tune up, new fuel tank and sending unit, new shocks redline tires. Car runs and drives excellent and can be driven anywhere. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door