This 1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 is powered by a 350 cubic inch V8 with a manual Borg Warner T10- Transmission. Rocking its new paint job that was completed February 2019 along with a new sticker kit. This Camaro also features power disk brakes, power steering, a/c (new compressor needed), Flow Master exhaust, long tube headers, and Turbine Wheels. For more information on this vehicle call TODAY 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door