Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Stunning 1982 Lamborghini Countach LP400 S Series II: 'Low-Body' Car and 1 of just 105 ProducedThe 1982 Lamborghini Series II Countach LP400 S offered here is a rare car, one of 105 low-body models, that preserves the lowered suspension, ride height, and body of the earlier LP400. Red with tan leather interior, this stunning example has been under the same Santa Barbara California ownership since 1991 and has just 18k original kilometers. Mechanically superb, this Countach runs and drives as spectacular as it presents itself. Offered with tools and several service records. This car has been living in Santa Barbara for 30 years and has been a California car the majority of its life. As to be expected with any car of this age, the paint is showing its age in a few areas with a few very minor flaws. The overall condition is excellent and it is believed that chassis number 1121310 was the last Series II car built, leaving the car presented here, chassis number 1121308, as the second-to-last example constructed. The LP400 S models have a purity that the later cars simply lack. These early cars remained true to the original Gandini design. A LP400 S Series II Countach in this condition is an exceptional example to round off any serious collection. Desirable low-body CountachOne of just 105 Series II examples produced18k kilometersCalifornia car most of its lifeOut of 20 year ownership Price: $549,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door