Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1954 Jaguar XK120 Roadster with Matching NumbersThis 1954 Jaguar XK120 Roadster is an attractive and original matching numbers example. Red with tan leather interior. It runs and drives well and presents very nicely overall. The interior has a bit of patina to it and the paint is showing its age in a few areas but both are still highly usable as-is. Nice and straight body with good panel gaps and door fit. The underside is clean and solid. A very honest and original driver. This extremely desirable and collectible xk120 Roadster is not to be overlooked by any passionate Jaguar enthusiast. Matching NumbersDesirable and Collectible XK120 Roadster Attractive Weekend DriverPrice: $79,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door