Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1954 Jaguar XK120 Drop-Head Coupe: Matching Numbers Texas Car to RestoreThis 1954 Jaguar XK120 Drop-Head Coupe is an excellent original matching numbers example that\'s ideal for straightforward restoration. Black with red interior. A straight and complete car with a great body. A very desirable find, this XK120 DHC has been sitting for several years in storage. Just out of long-term ownership. These cars are becoming harder and harder to come across in restorable condition, making this one an excellent buy.Price: $59,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1962 Porsche 356B
1964 Jaguar XKE Series I 38 Roadster
1999 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe
1959 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Veloce
2019 Mercedes-Benz Maybach S 560
1941 Cadillac Series 62 Fleetwood Sedan
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door